Nice Best Beagle Dad Ever Vintage Shirt

After they land, they have this massive realization that it's just a bunch of shallow water with massive tidal waves every hour or so, and the astronaut they sent there 12 years ago actually just landed like 30 mins ago in her time because of the time distortion, and is dead. Then they are like "oh doh we've been getting positive signals for 12 years because for her it's only been 30 mins and she hadn't been hit by a wave and killed yet - this planet is bad".EDIT 2: I can't respond to all the replies individually but I agree that the movie has a lot of scientific inaccuracies that are potential plot holes. However, I can suspend my disbelief about those when watching a sci-fi movie like this. The reason I pointed out this specific plot hole is that it's a logical problem within the "rules" of the movie.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Virginia Woolf. Mrs. Dalloway is my favorite book, and it's not close

Me Normal How Dare You Insult Me Like That Shirt

Education Is Important But Welding Is Importanter Vintage Shirt