Awesome 2nd Amendment It’s My Right Shirt

Nightmare speed. This should be a fun addition.  This is what I'd prefer. I'm not much into the horde night if I'm honest. I would rather have a higher general zombie count, with a higher chance of big wandering hordes every day. But there are so many values to change in the config file it put me off doing it myself. I suppose I could only change the values for the temperate zone, and leave the other biomes the way they are... Check out the Romero mod. It's available on the mod launcher. Lots more zombies, but no horde nights. When I had that I had a ton of spawning, even if I moved an inch... the spawning system is so bad. Cant run 50m or I another 30.. you.

 Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

Daintytee - T-shirt - Customs



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Virginia Woolf. Mrs. Dalloway is my favorite book, and it's not close

Me Normal How Dare You Insult Me Like That Shirt

Education Is Important But Welding Is Importanter Vintage Shirt