Nice Jesus Christ Why Walk On Water When You Can Stagger On Beer Shirt

Album you’d never heard before - with no lead singles or publicity to even give you a taster!! And who says they’re a massive Taylor fan and are ‘more about the bops’?? Taylor has never been ‘about the bop  When I listen to Folklore I think of her occasionally and it irritates me that I associate it with her! She’s so basic. Folklore was great. If anything the songs she likes - like me and shake it off are not Taylor’s best. Rach posting last night about watching the new Mulan (plus someone asking about its being problematic in Leo’s comments and it going unaddressed) is yet another example of Rachel being totally unbothered by things that don’t affectvibes~.

 Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

Daintytee - T-shirt - Customs



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Virginia Woolf. Mrs. Dalloway is my favorite book, and it's not close

Me Normal How Dare You Insult Me Like That Shirt

Education Is Important But Welding Is Importanter Vintage Shirt