Original The Peanuts Merry Kansas Chiefs Christmas Shirt

I wish I had the money to make seasonal themed Warhammer. My office space would look so baller and festive lolI made the whole product! Design, sculpt, print, mold, resin cast, paint! It was for a product shot so other like a little cleaning up nothing was added! It is disgusting and I love it, I had a look at the others in the set and everything looks pretty damn good. Is this your first set for sale? And how long did it take from design to resin master cast? I love it! I’ve been wanting to turn my Legion of Sacrament into a pumpkin-themed army but have been too afraid to start it, you e inspired me to try! Holy shit, that's awesome! My FLGS is having a Hal.

  Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

Meteoritee- T-shirt - Customs



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Virginia Woolf. Mrs. Dalloway is my favorite book, and it's not close

Me Normal How Dare You Insult Me Like That Shirt

Education Is Important But Welding Is Importanter Vintage Shirt