Day Of The Dead Sugar Skull In Mexican Holiday Shirt

Take everything useable out, open casket ceremony, bagpipes playing Scotland The Brave, true stories about how I was usually an asshole instead of this bullshit about “the dead guy was a saint, he never did anything wrong”. Then plant my ass like a flower in a cardboard box. Yeet me out of a window, preferably one at work. Seriously though, I want to be buried beneath a tree so that the tree can eat my body (no casket or embalming fluids or anything)

Buy it: Day Of The Dead Sugar Skull In Mexican Holiday Shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Witch Never Underestimate An Old Lady Who Has Magic Halloween Shirt

But if I don't worry about being a cliche, my mom

I Know I'm Just A Pitbull But If You Fele If You Cry Shirt