But if I don't worry about being a cliche, my mom

 But if I don't worry about being a cliche, my mom. She raised me alone after escaping her toxic relationship with my father, and growing up in Idaho with my suite of mental health issues, I could've been on the fast track to a lethal "exorcism" or something comparable. But she did her damnedest to get me the help I needed.

I had a music teacher in elementary school that wasn't really popular with a lot of kids because she was a little on the strict side. However if you showed a legitimate interest in music and didn't disrupt the class, it was pretty easy to stay on her good side. She had a kind heart and if she saw a student was struggling and actually trying, she went out of her way to give them encouragement.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Me Normal How Dare You Insult Me Like That Shirt

Education Is Important But Welding Is Importanter Vintage Shirt

LGBT Fight For The Things You Care About Ruth Bader Ginsburg Shirt