Dia De Los Muertos Day Of Dead Heart Fire Shirt

There is a company that makes beautiful glass objects like trees and paperweights and startled looking ghosts and they mix the cremains into the colored molten glass. I want that. I will be the paperweight no one in the family can possibly get rid of. Handed down like a curse until someone forgets who I am and I end up in a garage sale to be found by another family. Dropped in font of parliament with a warning message. Nothing specific, just something to make them worried.

Buy it: Dia De Los Muertos Day Of Dead Heart Fire Shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Witch Never Underestimate An Old Lady Who Has Magic Halloween Shirt

But if I don't worry about being a cliche, my mom

I Know I'm Just A Pitbull But If You Fele If You Cry Shirt