Dia De Los Muertos In Mexico Holiday Shirt

Thats not a viking burrial, the viking burrial is to be burried with alot of your valuables with the ship you where a part of, if you where not part of a particular ship then you would be burried by yourself in a mound with your valuables. The other way you mentioned was pretty much never done, and i hate the missconception that it is a "viking funeral", even if it is a cool way to be sent of. Best way to do this, have your body strapped to one of the fireworks, could get you a nice even scatter.

Buy it: Dia De Los Muertos In Mexico Holiday Shirt



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Witch Never Underestimate An Old Lady Who Has Magic Halloween Shirt

But if I don't worry about being a cliche, my mom

I Know I'm Just A Pitbull But If You Fele If You Cry Shirt