Dia De Los Muertos Sugar Skull In Mexican Shirt

I really hate the idea of the funeral industry milking my family for thousands just for a burial or a cremation. I just want to be put in a biodegradable bag and thrown into the earth. Let me nourish the earth with my remains. Who cares? Host a big party with an open bar instead Ok so I want them to have a very touching and depressing funeral only when they open the casket it's empty I want them to then turn on the ceiling fan revealing my corpse hanging from a rope spinning around while the space jam theme plays in the background.

Buy it: Dia De Los Muertos Sugar Skull In Mexican Shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Witch Never Underestimate An Old Lady Who Has Magic Halloween Shirt

But if I don't worry about being a cliche, my mom

I Know I'm Just A Pitbull But If You Fele If You Cry Shirt