God First Family Second Then Cowboys Football Shirt

That scene honestly caught me off guard. I assumed Tarlock was just going to double cross his brother. The tears in his eyes, and when the explosion happened my jaw dropped. Up until that point for season one I wasn’t really all that into the show compared to ATLA but that scene made me really appreciate it, it was horrible but so well done. I watched it the first time on Netflix, and there was a little warning in the top left corner that said “self harm” in every episode I watched. I wondered, “what could that mean? When will we see that?” Then that scene happened.

Buy it: God First Family Second Then Cowboys Football Shirt



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Witch Never Underestimate An Old Lady Who Has Magic Halloween Shirt

But if I don't worry about being a cliche, my mom

I Know I'm Just A Pitbull But If You Fele If You Cry Shirt