Hand Dia De Los Muertos Day Of Dead Shirt

I want my body to be munched by wildlife in some way for circle of life integration back into the planet. Sky burial with carrion birds sounds cool as heck but I don’t know about the legality or who could even set something like that up. Next coolest bet is donating to a body farm, I love bugs and would be helping forensic entomologists. I would want my body to be put out in the bush somewhere where all sorts of animals could benefit from me returning to the food chain.

Buy it: Hand Dia De Los Muertos Day Of Dead Shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Witch Never Underestimate An Old Lady Who Has Magic Halloween Shirt

But if I don't worry about being a cliche, my mom

I Know I'm Just A Pitbull But If You Fele If You Cry Shirt