Hockey Dallas 2020 Party Like It’s 1999 Vintage Retro Shirt

"Now many of our Christians have what I call the 'goo-goo syndrome.' Good government. They want everybody to vote. I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people. They never have been from the beginning of our country, and they are not now. As a matter of fact our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down." This is a party that hasn't had a President win the popular vote in their first term since 1988. And the candidate back then used some pretty fucked up racist shit to do it.

Buy it: Hockey Dallas 2020 Party Like It’s 1999 Vintage Retro Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Witch Never Underestimate An Old Lady Who Has Magic Halloween Shirt

But if I don't worry about being a cliche, my mom

I Know I'm Just A Pitbull But If You Fele If You Cry Shirt