Nice Sugar Skull Dia De Los Muertos Day Dead Shirt

I want to be fondled lewdly by a very attractive women. Ideally, my cock will be erect upon my death long enough for rigamortis to set in. Then I would like my dead body to be fucked repeatedly for hours on end. Perhaps days even. Then, before my whole body can decay and decompose, I would like for my erect dick to be amputated and then taxidermied. I would then like for that woman to use it as a dildo for years afterwards. Perhaps even pass it down to her daughter when she becomes of age.

Buy it: Nice Sugar Skull Dia De Los Muertos Day Dead Shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Witch Never Underestimate An Old Lady Who Has Magic Halloween Shirt

But if I don't worry about being a cliche, my mom

I Know I'm Just A Pitbull But If You Fele If You Cry Shirt