Official Sugar Skulls Dia De Muertos Day Dead Shirt

My father wanted his ashes scattered at Hurricane Ridge, in Alaska. We scattered 2/3rds of them there, and then 1/3 at Tuolumne Meadows in Yosemite (you can get a permit from the Park Service to scatter remains, as long as you follow some guidelines). If even a single square foot of land gets wasted on any part of my dead body then so help me God I'm coming back and haunting the shit out of everyone. I don’t so much care about my ashes, if they’re spread in some beautiful place or not doesn’t matter.

Buy it: Official Sugar Skulls Dia De Muertos Day Dead Shirt



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Witch Never Underestimate An Old Lady Who Has Magic Halloween Shirt

But if I don't worry about being a cliche, my mom

I Know I'm Just A Pitbull But If You Fele If You Cry Shirt