Party Dia De Muertos Day Of Dead Mexican Holiday Shirt

I've been telling my friends I want cremated, my ashes pressurized into a gem, and have that gem inlaid in a custom-made sword to hang over the mantle, and be passed down to my future kin. I will curse anyone who dares to wield me that isn't worthy, and bless those who are worthy I had the same thought, but I was thinking of putting my gem into a ring instead of a sword. So when our houses inevitably join in marriage, their child will have double the power!

Buy it: Party Dia De Muertos Day Of Dead Mexican Holiday Shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Witch Never Underestimate An Old Lady Who Has Magic Halloween Shirt

But if I don't worry about being a cliche, my mom

I Know I'm Just A Pitbull But If You Fele If You Cry Shirt