Sugar Skull Day Dead Dia De Muertos In Mexican Shirt

I want to donate my body to the medical school, because I have a few health issues I think it would be very educational for students to learn about, but my husband was completely freaked out by the idea when I brought it up, so I'm guessing it's not happening if I predecease him. Donated to science. If that’s a no-go, cremate me and throw my ashes in the trash. I don’t give a shit because I’ll be dead. Just have a great party in my honour. Tell stories about me (if you want), shit talk me if you want, get drunk. I still won’t give a shit ‘cause I’ll be dead.

Buy it: Sugar Skull Day Dead Dia De Muertos In Mexican Shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Witch Never Underestimate An Old Lady Who Has Magic Halloween Shirt

But if I don't worry about being a cliche, my mom

I Know I'm Just A Pitbull But If You Fele If You Cry Shirt