Sugar Skull Day Of The Dead Dia De Muertos Shirt

Would just like to be put in a nice dress and set under a tree in the woods to return to nature as nature intended. I doubt this is an option so cremation i guess. Maybe ill donate my body to science. There's a body farm in Tennessee where people study bodies as they decompose naturally. I don't know about their specific tree situation, but I imagine they would be cool with the dress part. Put my ashes in a big ass firework so it'll be pretty and distract everyone from the fact that my ashes are now raining over unsuspecting people.

Buy it: Sugar Skull Day Of The Dead Dia De Muertos Shirt



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Witch Never Underestimate An Old Lady Who Has Magic Halloween Shirt

But if I don't worry about being a cliche, my mom

I Know I'm Just A Pitbull But If You Fele If You Cry Shirt