Sugar Skull Dia De Muertos Day Dead Shirt

Natural burial in a cemetery that is basically just green space /woodland. You are buried in either a shroud or a plain untreated wooden box so you can return to and nourish the earth as intended. Imagine your final resting place — a beautiful meadow or woodland full of butterflies, bees and wildflowers. Your very presence restores nature and protects the land forever. I want to be launched into a slowly decaying orbit so that in 100 years or so I'll descend back to Earth and some family in the mid-west has a smoldering skeleton smash down into their back yard.

Buy it: Sugar Skull Dia De Muertos Day Dead Shirt



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Witch Never Underestimate An Old Lady Who Has Magic Halloween Shirt

But if I don't worry about being a cliche, my mom

I Know I'm Just A Pitbull But If You Fele If You Cry Shirt