Sugar Skull Dia De Muertos Day Dead Shirt

I’m fucking furious. I spent 2 hours on the phone yesterday and have sent over a dozen emails over the past 3 days trying to get tested because I exhibit all of the symptoms, only to finally just be told no. I was told to only come back if my symptoms were much worse or I was hospitalized. It’s absolute bullshit. Are we even taking the temperature of people getting off planes from other countries? Christ on a crustacean, there are Chinese restaurants in LA that are doing this before patrons can enter.

Buy it: Sugar Skull Dia De Muertos Day Dead Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Witch Never Underestimate An Old Lady Who Has Magic Halloween Shirt

But if I don't worry about being a cliche, my mom

I Know I'm Just A Pitbull But If You Fele If You Cry Shirt