Sugar Skull Dia De Muertos Day Of Dead Shirt

I would like to return to nature. My family or friends can just throw me in the woods and let the animals consume me like I consumed them. If anyone has a problem with it give me a big stick to beat them off with I dont want to be embalmed or have anything pumped into me, I just want a basket coffin and to be burried under the white pine tree in my hometown so I can decompose back into the soil I shouldn't be picky but I want half of my ashes in the ocean and the other half in the Appalachian mountains (mom loves the beach and dad loves the mountains)

Buy it: Sugar Skull Dia De Muertos Day Of Dead Shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Witch Never Underestimate An Old Lady Who Has Magic Halloween Shirt

But if I don't worry about being a cliche, my mom

I Know I'm Just A Pitbull But If You Fele If You Cry Shirt