Supporting The Paws That Enforce The Laws American Flag Shirt

Our dog Samantha was getting old and more frail around the time I watched the movie with my mom when it came out. In the final moments with his dog, Will’s character called her by her full name for the first time: Samantha. Just about broke us both. I watched this movie with a group of friends in the theater (side bar: uggggh I miss going to the movies so much) and one of my friends pulled me out of the theater to tell me to get my shit together because I was sobbing so hard. Sam looks just like my first (and best) dog.

Buy it: Supporting The Paws That Enforce The Laws American Flag Shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Witch Never Underestimate An Old Lady Who Has Magic Halloween Shirt

But if I don't worry about being a cliche, my mom

I Know I'm Just A Pitbull But If You Fele If You Cry Shirt