Cool Alex Trebek 1940 2020 What Is We Love You Alex Shirt

I wear glasses that fog up super easily with a mask on. Sometimes it can take me a good five minutes to put one on and properly sit my glasses in it in a way that won’t blind me with every breath. Sometimes I put one on for errands and just keep it on because it’s much easier to leave it in that sweet spot than to fuss with it every time I exit my car.If I need to put it on when going inside somewhere, it doesn’t bother me enough to care about having 5 extra minutes without it. All I can think is that idiots like that are bothered that we are simply unbothered by wearing a mask. They’re fragile. I can’t imagine caring that much what someone else does with their own body and personal items.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Witch Never Underestimate An Old Lady Who Has Magic Halloween Shirt

But if I don't worry about being a cliche, my mom

I Know I'm Just A Pitbull But If You Fele If You Cry Shirt