Funny Get In Loser We’re Going To Vote Shirt

Just as Castlevania I just expected good fun and thin plot and it was just that. They do have a knack to make you binge the whole season. Is it a must-see? No, certainly not, the plot is completely generic and forgettable. But yeah, it's way overdone. Hades (the game) had such an awesome portrayal of Hades (the character), I feel like I'd be hard hard pressed to accept much less at this point. I got so hyped when they said that Hades was "remaining neutral" because I thought that meant an accurate portrayal of him. Guess it was just wishful thinking though.

Buy it: Funny Get In Loser We’re Going To Vote Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Witch Never Underestimate An Old Lady Who Has Magic Halloween Shirt

But if I don't worry about being a cliche, my mom

I Know I'm Just A Pitbull But If You Fele If You Cry Shirt