Hot Chillin’ With My Registered Nurse Snowmies Christmas Shirt

Loved the show. Hope they get renewed for multiple seasons and a huge budget because I love watching this greek mythology related stuff. Before this, I hadn't seen anything as violent in a show regarding the Gods. There are so many good stories they could choose to bring to the screen in some way. Really looking forward to news regarding the second season. I binged this one in a day and regret that it came to a close so quickly. A lot of the stories could've dragged out longer and I wouldn't have minded in the slightest... Hope the budget is bigger if it's renewed!

Buy it: Hot Chillin’ With My Registered Nurse Snowmies Christmas Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Witch Never Underestimate An Old Lady Who Has Magic Halloween Shirt

But if I don't worry about being a cliche, my mom

I Know I'm Just A Pitbull But If You Fele If You Cry Shirt