Nice My Broom Broke So Now I Am A Respiratory Therapist Halloween Shirt

I started walking about a year and a half ago. I do 5-10km 4 or 5 times per week. I managed to lose about 90 pounds and got my BMI down from nearly 40 to a much more healthy (but still overweight) 27. I managed to stop losing weight and even put on probably 5 or 10 pounds during the lockdowns but where I live things are starting to get semi-normal once again. It was the midweek boozing that I shouldn't have the time or energy for if I'm working a full schedule. I'm getting back to it and plan to make up for the lost time before Jan 1 2021 I WILL be back to where I was on Jan 1 2020 and this year I'm not going to stop! 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Witch Never Underestimate An Old Lady Who Has Magic Halloween Shirt

But if I don't worry about being a cliche, my mom

I Know I'm Just A Pitbull But If You Fele If You Cry Shirt