Original Joe Biden Shirt Bye Don Anti Trump-Funny Joe Biden 2020 Shirt

It is selfish in a way but raising a child is one of the most selfless things you can do. You literally give up so much for that child. My life was completely different and I had so much freedom before I had my daughter. There are some moments that I miss that freedom. Even with that said, I love her more than words can describe and I can’t imagine my life without her. My life is different yes but it is so full of love. It’s something primal that takes over. I would willingly give my life for her without a second thought. The love I have for her and the love she has for me is something that can never be replicated.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Witch Never Underestimate An Old Lady Who Has Magic Halloween Shirt

But if I don't worry about being a cliche, my mom

I Know I'm Just A Pitbull But If You Fele If You Cry Shirt