Original Michael Scott Santa Claus Is Coming That’s What She Said Christmas Sweat Shirt

The walking is a great bonus but the communication is whats working. Relationships break down due to lack of conversation. You can talk and talk at your SO but are you listening in return? I hear so much 'they dont listen to me!' But the biggest thing for me was I never listened to my husband. When I finally did, I realised he was trying to meet me half way the whole time I just wasnt budging. Communication, spending time together, doing an activity you both enjoy works wonders.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Witch Never Underestimate An Old Lady Who Has Magic Halloween Shirt

But if I don't worry about being a cliche, my mom

I Know I'm Just A Pitbull But If You Fele If You Cry Shirt