Good Bill Of Rights 01 Amendment Shirt

Work as a cooperative groupIf we aren't cooperating properly, civilization is at risk, people are at risk, and we have to get our affairs in order.  Fix the BS that's making us miserable at the root, then we'll all be fun-loving critters again (mostly). 'm still in shock that people are actually proud to vote for a man who can hardly string a sentence together. I fully understand being anti-Trump, but Biden is the worse democrat candidate in my lifetime (snicker) I'm guessing I have a few years over you. I'm old enough to remember Mondale/Ferraro in 1984, and Dukakis/Bensen in 1988. The Democrats putting up complete feebs is not a new concept, they've done i.

  Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

Teeshirtcat - T-shirt - Customs



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Virginia Woolf. Mrs. Dalloway is my favorite book, and it's not close

Me Normal How Dare You Insult Me Like That Shirt

Education Is Important But Welding Is Importanter Vintage Shirt