Good Buy Columbus Crew SC 2020 MLS Cup Champions 2021 Shirt

Not traumatic at all for the kid. May have even enjoyed it if she likes getting dirty, being outside, etc. The clean up was definitely a cry fest. No way that make-up came off easily and no kid wants their nose wiped, let alone their whole body scrubbed. Yup. My older cousin would use my twin and me as props for different photography projects. Usually involved just clothing (like polar opposite clothing). The rare makeup and stuff weren't bad IIRC. The cleanup? I do remember that being torture for 2/3/4-year-old me. “You’re telling me! I gotta walk out of here alone! What the hell good is having kids if you can't use them as props? I made sure all mine haven.

 Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

Daintytee - T-shirt - Customs



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Virginia Woolf. Mrs. Dalloway is my favorite book, and it's not close

Me Normal How Dare You Insult Me Like That Shirt

Education Is Important But Welding Is Importanter Vintage Shirt