Happy Bird Grackle Got No Boss Shirt

Knowing my dog isn’t the only one to do this. Granted mine just does it when we move him on the bed. I feel really sorry for this dog. You people seem to really find it amusing, but the dog is under a lot of distress. They really shouldn't keep putting him in that situation. The owners seem to have a rather strange relationship with this dog. Just watched a different video of theirs in which the woman gets 'kisses'' from Mr.Bubz, aka lets him lick her pursed lips. I absolutely love dogs but letting them lick your mouth with the same tongue they might have cleaned their genitalia with just a minute ago seems pretty insane to me.I couldn't be more terrified fo.

  Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

Teeshirtcat - T-shirt - Customs



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Virginia Woolf. Mrs. Dalloway is my favorite book, and it's not close

Me Normal How Dare You Insult Me Like That Shirt

Education Is Important But Welding Is Importanter Vintage Shirt