Pretty I Just Wanna Run And Hang With My Dog Vintage Shirt

For anyone that has been in the senate for 180 years.I'm looking forward to stopping our imperialism and the brutalization of minorities by police, too! And I'm so happy that the climate will be fixed. What a blessed future!It’s not good that the sitting president believes in birther nonsense.The only thing progressive about Biden is his dementia. Oh, wonderful. Let’s make Halloween political too. Lame as fuck.Hrm... r/Austin doesn't allow state/national politics... but what if we print it and take a picture of it!Sorry but I gotta give these people creativity points! A nice change from the usual monotony of yard signs on my morning walkIt basement of Edmund.

  Premium Trending Shirt This Season:

Teeshirtcat - T-shirt - Customs



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Virginia Woolf. Mrs. Dalloway is my favorite book, and it's not close

Me Normal How Dare You Insult Me Like That Shirt

Education Is Important But Welding Is Importanter Vintage Shirt